Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mistake

I hit "new post" by mistake, but I'm here. So Alana's appointment with the gi doc weighs heavily on my mind. I try to stay away from assuming something is wrong with her, I try to look at her with eyes that everything is good and yet I keep running into things that are definitely not right. I look forward yet dread this appointment. I want it over with, I just want to be told that I'm insane and obsessed about my daughter and she's fine, that's all I'm willing to hear. I look back on missed opportunities to further investigate this "problem" and it hurts my stomach to think about.

I love my little girl, I love her so much, I pray to God above that she is okay and it will all be okay.

Toby parachutes tomorrow from a C-130 and I'm not worried about him, just her. Going to go to bed now and watch her sleep.

1 comment:

Peasblog said...

<3 prayers friend.